Thursday, 4 March 2010

THE PHENOMENAL WORLD OF FACEBOOK GAMES AND OTHER SOCIAL GAMES

Carnegie Mellon University Professor, Jesse Schell, dives into a world of game development, which will emerge, from the popular "Facebook Games" era. If you do not know much about the phenomenon that is social games then watch this. His insight that there are more Farmville players than there are Twitter accounts is powerful. He also explores how games are breaking out of the confines of fantasy and moving more into our day-to-day realities. What he sees as glorious future gets slightly dystopian at the end, but very much worth watching.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome article in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

my homepage traffic lawyer

Anonymous said...

Great website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any message boards that
cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

Stop by my page ... juegos para pc

Anonymous said...

Determining The length Between It And Seats available In Would you Setting

My web blog: video to mp3 converter online

Anonymous said...

Rising A Samsung Hd tv 32 While in the Bedroom

Visit my blog :: paday loans uk